Madagascar (DFR 100%)
Inferred Mineral Resource estimate of 1.5 million tons at 22.7% zircon (ZrSiO4)
- Hard rock zircon deposit, western Madagascar
- NI 43-101 compliant Inferred Mineral Resource estimate of 1.5 million tons at 22.7% zircon (ZrSiO4) equivalent to 15.3% ZrO2.
- Located approximately 220km east of the port of Maintirano, near a state road
- Tests shown that utilizing industry standard beneficiation technologies, zircon can be concentrated to between 50% and 58% ZrO2 with varying levels of thorium ingrained
- Further exploration potential