Vancouver, B.C. (10 October, 2023) – DFR Gold Inc. (TSX-V:DFR) (“DFR” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce, with its joint venture partner Panthera Resources plc, the assay results from the recent drilling programme at the Kalaka Project in Mali announced on 10 July 2023.
- Drill assay results include:
- 76 metres at 0.53 g/t Au (includes 10 metres at 1.16 g/t Au) in hole KRC_23_005
- 34 metres at 0.50 g/t Au in hole KRC_23_006
- 85 metres at 0.52 g/t Au (includes 12 metres at 1.62g/t Au to end of the hole) in hole KRC_23_007
- Completed 8 reverse circulation (“RC”) drill holes for 705 metres.
- The results complement existing diamond and reverse circulation drilling at the large-tonnage K1A mineralisation – twin hole results verify and validate historical drill holes assays.